Situated in the Plaza de la Constitucion in Malaga is the Consulate house which was built in the 18th century (1785); The entrance is made of different kind of marble stones and it is the typical construction for homes in that century.

Nowadays this neo-classical style structure was declared a national historical monument in 1923.

Casa del Consulado.

Sociedad Económica Amigos del Pais
7 Plaza de la Constitución.
Tel: +34 95 222 64 10
Visits: 11:30 -13:30 & 18:30 – 21:00.
Closed on Saturday evenings and Sundays