Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Social denomination: Malagaholidays Direct 67 SL.
- Registered office at Avd. Comandante Garcia Morato 30 29004 Málaga-Spain.
- V.A.T. number B92642909.
- Comercial Information: Registered in Registro Mercantil 5 de Málaga, tomo 3821, libro 2732, folio 199, hoja MA-77698, inscripción 1.
- Phone: (+34) 952 175 096
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Malagaholidays Direct 67 SL. (hereinafter, “malaga.us”) we process the personal data provided by the interested parties in order to maintain, develop and control our business relationship in the vehicle rental sector, which includes the attention to your inquiries or requests for information or documentation.
Likewise, the data provided will also be processed to send you commercial information about our goods and services, by post, email, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication, as well as to make segmentations and / or elaboration of profiles with the same purpose, different from internal marketing.
How long will we keep your data?
Information about your contract
The information related to your person will be kept during the term of the contract, as long as there is not requested the deletion of your data, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise in relation to this contract; as well as for any claim that we could receive from official bodies such as Treasury and / or Social Security. In any case, the maximum term of conservation will be 5 years from the moment of the end of the contract.
Information to send you commercial communications
The personal data provided for the sending of commercial communications will continue to be maintained after the contractual relationship is finalized until you revoke the consent, all without detriment to your right of withdrawal or opposition.
Likewise, in the event that the contract is not finally closed, your personal data for sending commercial communications will be kept until you revoke the consent, equally without detriment to your right of withdrawal or opposition.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the commercial relationship in which you are a party, thus we can manage, develop and control the corresponding contractual relationship in the vehicle rental sector. All the data that we request are mandatory, so that the non-observance of some may make it impossible to provide the vehicle rental services we offer through our website.
In relation to the sending of commercial communications, the legal basis is the consent that is requested and which you freely grant. If we don´t obtain consent, Malaga.us undertakes not to send you commercial communications outside the scope of the contractual relationship.
To which recipient will your data be communicated?
Malaga.us will not provide any data to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation to do so.
- To the Directorate General of Traffic (notification of fines) by article 11.1.a) of the Royal Legislative Decree 6/2015, of October 30, approving the revised text of the Law on Traffic, Circulation of Motor Vehicles and Road Safety.
- To the insurance company MAPFRE (management of compulsory vehicle insurance) by article 2 of Royal Legislative Decree 8/2004, of October 29, which approves the revised text of the Law on civil liability and insurance in the circulation of motor vehicles.
- To the State Security Forces (request by court order);
- To Judges and Courts, in compliance with requirements, legal obligations or within the framework of a judicial proceeding;
- To banking entities, for the management of bills and payments;
- To the Tax Agency, for compliance with tax obligations;
- To Accountants for the fulfilment of financial obligations
- and to any other third parties to whom, pursuant to current regulations applicable in each.
However, if at any time during the commercial relationship it is necessary to communicate your data to third parties, such communication will be made when malaga.us has your prior consent to do so and in the manner legally required.
There may also be third parties who, as a result of services provided to malaga.us may access your personal data; such as:
- 1&1 INTERNET ESPAÑA, S.L.U.
- BLACKNIGHT INTERNET SOLUTIONS, LTD
- CONSULTING UNO
- CYBERNÉTICOS HOSTING, S.L.
- EUKHOST, LTD
- GIGAS HOSTING, S.A.
- GRUPO LOADING SYSTEMS, S.L.
- RACKSPACE LIMITED
- Other companies that provide services to malaga.us.
Are there international transfers of your data?
We do not make any international transfers of your personal data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether malaga.us is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to address themselves to Malagaholidays Direct 67 SL, Avd. Comandante Garcia Morato 30 29004 Málaga-Spain or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (accompanying in any case a copy of the document that proves your identity) to access your personal data, as well as request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Likewise, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. malaga.us will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or defence of possible claims.
The website of Malagaholidays Direct 67 SL, with address at Avd. Comandante Garcia Morato 30 29004 Málaga-Spain with CIF B92642909 (hereinafter, “The Responsible Party”), uses cookie files for its operation; although to use this Website it is not necessary to install cookies.
The user may not accept them or configure his browser to block them and, if necessary, eliminate them.
In general, we inform you that cookies are a message sent by the server to the user’s computer consisting of text files that are stored in the computer’s memory and which gather information regarding the page that is visited, the time of connection to Internet, etc. The cookies are sent back to the server every time the user enters that page.
In general, cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The logs are some files stored in the server of the Responsible Party that record information about your navigation and whose purpose is to analyse the functioning of the system, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, continue to offer the services you request, know your preferences better and offer other services that may suit your tastes.
However, the user may prevent the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser, for this you must access the privacy settings options and select the option that allows you to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies. For more information choose between your browsers:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
These cookies are used to gather information about how visitors use our site, so we can improve it. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors, referals, searchs and pages visited.
Exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your Data, as provided by law, addressing the postal address of malaga.us indicated above and accompanied by a copy of the document proving your identity.
You may revoke by the means previously given the individual consents we asked you for, by the indicated means and at any time, without retroactive effect and as provided by law.