The Costa del Sol School of Equestrian Arts opened its doors in
September 1998 in the foothills of Sierra Bermeja, just 800 metres from
the beach, opposite the Kempinsky Hotel in Estepona.
Marbella equestrian school has direct acces from the motroway N-340.
It was built in the Andalusian style and the quality of the facilities offers a unique incentive for sports tourism and leisure activities on the Costa del Sol.
The covered menege seating 1500 persons features an equestrian show called Southern Airs. It also has special facilities for weddings, first communion banquets and other activities with a capacity of approximately 400 persons.
Marbella equestrian school Facilities
- Covered manege,
- 7.000m2 competition arena,
- dressage arenas,
- walking area,
- stables with 148 boxes,
- quesrantine area with 5 boxes,
- the Octagon,
- equestrian shop,
- saddlery workshop,
- leather workshop,
- snack bar,
- showers and dressing rooms,
- pony club and children´s playground.
Marbella equestrian school Activities
- Horsemanship-riding instruction,
- pony club,
- excursions on horseback along bridle paths and summer courses.
- Equestrian show.
- Competition events.
- Services horse stabling, horse breaking, dressage and services for breeders.
- Training specialised courses, job training.
- All under the dorection of well-known master craftsmen and qualified instructors.
Marbella equestrian school Address
N- 340 km 159 – Rio Padrón Alto s/n – 29680 Estepona
+34 952 808 077
Fax: +34 952 808 078