The Benalmádena marina is one of the most amazing port and residential developments in Andalucia. It was awarded by the ‘best marina in the world’ , and since 1987 it has had the European blue flag due to the quality of its services and water.
It has 1,100 mooring places and offers a wide variety of activities and events, thanks to its facilities and the privileged climate of the Costa del Sol with 320 days of sunshine at year and an annual average temperature of 22ºC, makes it possible to engage in all sorts of tourist, leisure and entertainment activities.
- Harbour master’s building, information, management, offices, crew, Security control.
- Water and light at all mooring places images.
- Waiting pier Showers and toilets only for marina customers.
- Radio Fuel supply/petrol station.
- VHF Channels 9 & 16.
- Metereológica information of the day.
- Telephone & Fax Tow service.
- Post servicel Fire prevention service.
- E-mail service Laundry service – ship.
- PA system Rubbish collection.
- Daily ice and provisioning Varadero Travel Lift de 50 Tm Grúa de 1,5 Tm.
- Co-ordinated with the local police and Civil Guard, 24-hour security guards.
- National police Civil Guard sea service Permanent crew service.
- Closed-circuit television, Security gates at marshes Diving service.