It was built in 1900 through the many petitions made by the villagers and inaugurated on the 8th of September, the patron saints day of the Village. A peculiarly is that it is a oval shape.

Address

Paseo de Las Murallas, s/n. 29650 Mijas
+34 952 48 52 48

Opening hours: 
Winter: 10 AM – 7 PM / Summer: 10 AM – 10 PM
Price: 3 Euro